Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So sorry....

I guess I didn't realize how busy things were going to get when I started this!  So sorry that this post has taken so long to make it!  Many of you already know this news, but in case there are a few out there who don't, I am 9 1/2 weeks pregnant with twins!!  They look great on the ultrasounds and I am officially done with all of the medications, so I am a happy girl!  I'm pretty sure that the parents are pretty happy too :)  They will get to come back in  just a couple of months when we do the fun 18-20 week ultrasound and hopefully find out what's in there.(and maybe call them something other than "thing 1 and thing 2")  It will be great to see them again!
Speaking of seeing parents again, I think we get to see the first parents that we carried for next weekend.  The girls are over 3 now, and I can't wait to see all of them again.  It's such a great thing to be able to see them throughout these years and know that they are doing so well.  That is something that really makes my heart happy.
In other news.....we haven't made a ton of progress with the adoption stuff as of right now.  I'm in  my last couple of weeks of school and that means finishing up projects and papers and things so it has taken a little bit of a back seat. Though really, we have been waiting on birth certificates to come in so we couldn't really do anything anyway.  So, this week we will finally send off our I-600 to the government and get our passport applications in.  We also have to fill out this monster autobiography for the home study, and we have been working on that together...but still have a way to go.  Part of me isn't worried about rushing becuase even though they told us it would be a long wait once we did submit our things, they have also said that you never know.  I have heard stories of getting a referral in 2 weeks!  The problem is that I can't travel until we are done with the babies that are already on board :)  So, timing is everything right now.  I know that it's all in His timing so I'm really trying to learn some patience.    I know that it will all work like it should!
Well, I hate to do it, but I have to run.  I had a few minutes between being in the office for clinical (which is awesome, by the way) and having to get the boys.  School is winding down, and I have a break for a week or so before I start up again for the summer so maybe I can get something done in that time...hahaha....sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment